June 8, 2012
Yes this article was posted in May of 2011 but with the recent spate of so called Zombie attacks occurring lately it seems that perhaps the CDC was a bit ahead of the timeline.
If you have watched any of the thousands of Zombie movies out there you should know that some places to hide are:
1. The mall.
2. A boat to try and get to a deserted island uninhabited by the undead.
3. A secluded farm house.
4. A government FEMA camp.
5. A maximum security prison.
6. Your own Zombie bug out shelter you built years ago, just in case.
Wherever you decide to go if the Zombie Apocalypse gets worse just know that you need food and water. A Zombie likes to eat but they won’t steal your car, go to the supermarket and pick up a couple of packages of steak.
Instead they prefer a tasty treat of brains tar-tar for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
According to the CDC you are better Safe than Sorry. So if you have not started your Zombie Apocalypse Kit yet. Then here is what you need:
- Water (1 gallon per person per day)
- Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
- Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
- Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
- Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
- Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
- Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
- First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane).
Just to add to the list you may want to stock pile every Zombie movie, TV series, etc that has ever been made and take notes while you watch them.
This will teach you what to do and what not to do in order to save your life and the lives of others around you.
Copyright 2012 www.doomsdaypreppersguide.com